Hey guys! Naruto Shippuden is officially done with all the fillers and we’re back to the canon stuff once again. It seems like there are quite a few episodes left for Kakashi and his team to deal with Kaguya. Manga readers know where this is headed. That’s right. To the Valley of the End, once again.
Here’s the official schedule for the Naruto Shippuden series.
Manga Spoilers ahead.
• August 11, 2016 Naruto Shippuden Episode 471 – The Two of Them, Always.
• August 18, 2016 Naruto Shippuden Episode 472 – You Will Surely.
• August 25, 2016 Naruto Shippuden Episode 473 – Sharingan, Once More.
• September 01, 2016 Naruto Shippuden Episode 474 – Congratulations!
• September 08, 2016 Naruto Shippuden Episode 475 – Valley of the End.
(Source: Saiyan Island)
What do you think about Naruto Shippuden finally returning back to canon episodes? Let us know!
If you’re interested in writing about anime on our blog, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org